Family Services Department - The Woodlands, TX
Interfaith's Family Services strives to enhance each client's self sufficiency while strengthening his/her inherent dignity and self worth. Interfaith helps with the following crisis assistance programs:
- Financial Assistance – offers payment assistance with rent, mortgage and utilities;
- Prescription Drug Assistance – provides prescription drug funding for those without medical insurance;
- Gasoline Assistance – supplies gasoline vouchers to individuals;
- Food – distributes food to individuals and families from Interfaith's Food Pantry;
- Clothing Vouchers – supplies client vouchers to be used at the Interfaith Hand Me Up Shop;
- Emergency Transitional Shelter – provides short term shelter for those who have a documented plan to achieve permanent housing;
- School Supplies – offers students school supplies, backpacks and clothing vouchers;
- Holiday Gift Assistance – Our holiday gift assistance provides holiday gifts to families experiencing a financial crisis; and
- Informational Programs and Workshops – hosts educational opportunities to enhance the quality of life for individuals and families.
For more information or to make an appointment, contact 281.367.1230.
Interfaith's Veggie Village is a community garden which benefits the entire community in numerous ways. For more information, contact Sarah Mundy at 832-615-8220 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Click here to visit the Veggie Village website!
Link your Kroger Card through the Neighbor to Neighbor program. For details, contact Interfaith or download the Neighbor to Neighbor barcode.
Donate $65.00 to the Interfaith School Supply Program Today!